Mike “Batman” Cohen
Mike “Batman” Cohen is the Founder of Wayne Technologies, a Sourcing-on-Demand and Recruitment Training Organization. Wayne Technologies On-Demand Sourcing is a revolutionary approach that provides the most actionable data available, is based on deliverables - not time - and is built on access to more recruitment tooling than any organization worldwide.
Throughout his career he’s learned several things that he’s committed to paying forward:
1. We can’t make it on our own - we need community
2. There is no “secret sauce” - we should all be sharing our skills, tips, tricks, etc.
3. Data is extremely important
4. Being a good human is more important than data
He has worked with a diverse group of clients including Uber, Redis Labs, Greenlots, Whole Foods, The New York Times, Waste Management, GIPHY, Relativity Space, Wyman Gordon, Walter P. Moore, and more.
He currently uses the following tools/platforms for sourcing & recruiting:
• AI Sourcing: SeekOut, Hiretual, Entelo, EngageTalent, Loxo, Seamless, Chatterworks
• Technology Recruitment: humanpredictions, AmazingHiring
• Chatbot & Texting: XOR.ai, SimpleTexting
• Sourcing Acceleration: Data Miner Pro, Dux-Soup
• Behavioural Analytics: Humantic, Humantelligence
• Contact Information: Swordfish, Nymeria, Lead411, SignalHire, Kendo, RocketReach
• Email Automation: SourceWhale, Interseller, Lemlist, Gmelius, Loxo, Sense
• Screening Automation: HoneIt, Typeform
• Email Validation: ZeroBounce, Readable
He contributes articles to SourceCon and RecruitingDaily, is the VP of the Executive Board with ATAP (Association for Talent Acquisition Professionals), is on the Planning Committee for SourceCon, a member of the event management staff for Sourcing Summit, and a conference organizer for Global TA Day.